Tuesday, March 11, 2008

WTF!

ESPN IS GARBAGE.

I actually cannot believe this.

So, I was reading the article of ESPN's top SG's of All-Time...which can be found here:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dime-GreatestSGs

Upon looking at the voting, I saw the following:













NOTICE THE HIGHLIGHTED AREA!

Who voted for Vince Carter as a top 10 SG of ALL-TIME!?! A TOP 10 SG OF ALL-TIME!!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS!

This person or persons need to claim responsibility of these actions. I actually cannot believe this.

This is what I'd expect from the trolls on Rube Chat. What are the odds that this person would vote for the Kandi-Man as a top 3 historical Wolves player?

No comedy this time folks. I'm in too much shock.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Terrible. Drazen Petrovic was easily 1000x the player Carter ever was/will be. This is utterly ridiculous.

-MattyP

Anonymous said...

Are you mad because he is so low on the list?

The Dick Face Cobra said...

I'm super pissed he's so low on this list...just like I'm super pissed I wasn't shot this morning.

princelyfrank said...

Do you think everyone ranked Jordan the 10th best? Vinsanity got 2 points because he got one vote for the 9th best SG ever, or 2 votes for 10th.

It turns out no one thought he was the 2nd best.

Anonymous said...

sympathy vote...the poor guy has untreated syphallis.